Students currently enrolled in The Pastoral School and faculty have access to our private eCampus website. The eCampus website is completely internet based and uses innovative and up-to-date internet technologies for its course delivery. This eCampus website is available to all our students and/or faculty members anywhere and anytime through any internet connection. Our eCampus website is important to the success of all of our students.
This private eCampus area of our website provides:
- Our private Online Course Delivery System or eCampus (individualized for each student) providing complete course delivery and communications.
- an eStudent Union Forum where students can share and become acquainted with each other outside their individual courses.
- A complete "in-house" messaging system with class forums with chat capability where our students, their course instructors and the administration can dialogue concerning class questions or concerns. These forums help encourage students in Christ as they pursue their theological endeavors.
- Many of the required textbooks and readings for our courses are available within our eCampus courses and can easily be printed in a printer friendly format.
- Many lectures and course texts as Podcasts. Some readings in our courses are available as Podcasts as well as lectures on course material. These Podcasts can be easily downloaded either to Windows Media Player or iTunes for transer to an iPod.
- A secure area where the school can communicate on many levels with our students.
- and much more...